It's no secret that here at First Page Strategy, we're big fans of HubSpot. We've compared them to Marketo, explained how to migrate your site to HubSpot, and outlined their approach to lead generation.
And yet, we've never explained exactly why we choose to be a HubSpot partner. To change that, we're outlining all of HubSpot's best lead gen features.
Why We Use HubSpot for Lead Generation
These HubSpot lead gen tools have proven themselves to be effective, both for us and our clients:
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
HubSpot's CRM system is one of its most well-known offerings and for good reason.
So what makes it so great? For us, it's that the CRM isn't just about sales. It also serves the needs of our marketers and helps generate and manage new leads with:
- Ad management tools
- Live chat and chatbots
- Easy-to-implement forms
- Intuitive email marketing
With those features, HubSpot's CRM is so much more than contact management. It's an all-in-one way to attract and nurture qualified leads.
HubSpot's automation tool is known as workflows, and for marketers, it's worth its weight in gold.
Best of all, you don't need to have a deep understanding of how AI works or be a master of machine learning in order to enjoy the benefits of workflows. Thanks to HubSpot's templates, you're just a few clicks away from automatically nurturing first conversions, notifying sales reps about leads, sending internal notifications, and more:
But if you do want to customize each automated process, you can do that too, or even start from scratch.
The choice is yours, so no matter your team's technical capabilities or resources, workflows can help make them more efficient.
Their CTA builder, for instance, makes it a snap to whip up well-designed CTA buttons or images and add them to your site in a matter of minutes.
That's only the tip of the iceberg, though: You can even set your CTAs to personalize themselves to every single visitor's location in your marketing funnel. Anonymous visitors aren't left out, either — their CTAs can be personalized based on location, language, and more.
And after visitors have clicked your CTAs, you can continue to learn and improve by using HubSpot to analyze each CTA's efficacy in detail.
So whether you're looking to quickly make some slick-looking buttons or take a deep dive into your CTAs' performance, HubSpot's got you covered.
It's not enough to simply get lots of traffic — you have to make sure you're getting high-quality traffic, too.
With that in mind, it's not hard to see why we find HubSpot's traffic analysis tools so helpful. With them in your arsenal, you'll be able to:
- See exactly where your traffic is coming from, whether that means organic search, paid social, referrals, email marketing, or another source
- Discover which of your topic clusters are drawing the most traffic and which have room for improvement
- Find out how your site's pages compare to each other in terms of key metrics such as views, time spent on page, bounce rate, and more
- Create reports based on specific UTM parameters
- Learn which device types your visitors are using, whether desktop, tablet, or smartphone
- Sort your traffic by country, and see specific metrics for each one
- Determine which browsers your visitors are using so you can prioritize which ones to optimize for
With knowledge like that, you don't have to guess how your visitors are behaving or the type of content they prefer to consume. You can know for a fact and take immediate action as a result.
Built-In A/B Testing
Using HubSpot, you can perform A/B testing on a variety of key site components:
- Pages: Test which versions of a page perform better by comparing titles, body text, images, form fields, and more.
- Emails: From subject lines and email addresses to offer types and layouts, email A/B testing lets you get your email marketing campaigns down to a science.
- CTAs: Find out which CTA is best by testing various colors, word choices, button sizes, and more.
And if you really want to maximize efficiency, you can even use workflows to automate A/B email testing.
All in all, there's no one feature that makes HubSpot worth it. Rather, it's the combination of its features, as well as their incomparable accessibility and impressive scalability, that puts HubSpot in a league of its own.