There's an overabundance of marketing and SEO tools on the market, and most will tell you they're just what you need to make your startup flourish.
But what if many of those tools were combined into a single piece of software that helped you work smarter, not harder? That's HubSpot, and these are the tools it blends into one easy-to-use platform.
Dashboards and Reporting
If you found a great reporting tool, but it looked and operated like an Excel spreadsheet, would you use it?
Neither would we, and that's why HubSpot's dashboard and reporting software is so useful: It doesn't just provide a way to view detailed data, it also offers an appealing, efficient, and accessible interface.
Need examples? No problem. HubSpot makes it easy to:
- Create custom reports
- Unify data across teams
- Bring multiple reports onto a single dashboard
- Share dashboards with team members in seconds
So if you've wanted to adopt a more data-driven marketing strategy, HubSpot's reporting feature can help you do it.
HubSpot's Content Management System (CMS) eliminates the need to shop around for website builders, integrated solutions, and A/B testing tools. Instead, you can get all those and more in one streamlined CMS.
Most importantly, HubSpot's CMS has features tailored to the needs of all your startup's team members. Here's what they can do:
- Developers can leverage its local development tools, no-server-needed functionality, code alerts, and detailed documentation.
- Marketers will love its code-free editor, pre-designed themes, built-in testing, and automatic SEO recommendations.
- IT pros will appreciate its round-the-clock security monitoring, activity logging, site performance reports, and reverse proxy configuration.
In other words, HubSpot's CMS will work for your entire organization, not just part of it.
By implementing workflows, HubSpot's built-in automation tools, you can make automation go from being a buzzword to an everyday reality for your startup.
And just as with HubSpot's CMS, this feature will work for multiple teams instead of only one.
Meanwhile, your sales team can use those same tools to follow up with prospects and manage sales data more efficiently.
Best of all, HubSpot's automation features can make your startup look ultra-professional and instantly responsive to customers. No matter how you slice it, that's a win for everybody.
Speaking of customers, making sure they're taken care of is one of the best ways to guarantee your startup's initial and long-term success.
And as your customer service reps will be glad to know, HubSpot's customer service tools make doing so a whole lot simpler and faster. Instead of scattering their work across multiple tools and platforms, your reps can get everything they need in one place, save time and help more customers.
- A secure customer portal lets customers initiate and keep track of their support tickets.
- Omni-channel messaging enables service reps to read all their customer messages in one place, regardless of the platform they were sent from.
- Live chat allows you to give customers the instant help they need and also helps reduce call volumes.
- Custom feedback surveys provide a quick and ready-to-deploy way to gauge customers' sentiments.
- Service analytics expose the data behind customer interactions.
- Chatbot builder software lets customers get help 24/7, even if all your human team members are fast asleep.
With features like those, your company will look like it has a sky-high customer service budget (even if it's just getting off the ground).
There's a fine line between a well-stocked sales toolbox and a cluttered, chaotic one. The former will ensure your sales reps have everything they need, when they need it, while the latter will only slow them down.
HubSpot's sales software certainly falls into the former category and does a killer job at making sure that your sales staff spends their time driving revenue rather than fiddling with haphazardly slapped-together tools.
In practice, that means your team can enjoy perks like:
- A built-in payment system
- Easy-to-generate quotes
- A meeting scheduler
- Automatic call tracking
- Simple task management
So instead of cobbling together multiple tools to make one mediocre platform, sales reps can use one powerhouse tool to make more, well, sales.
All the tools and features we've discussed so far are part of HubSpot's customer relationship management (CRM) platform. But here's the truly stellar part: Many are also included in HubSpot's completely free CRM offering.
For instance, you won't have to pay a thing to access:
- Live chat
- Contact, deal, and task tracking
- Email tracking and engagement alerts
- Meeting scheduling
- Document sharing
- Sales quotes
So if your startup is on a tight budget (or you're just not quite ready to commit), you can dip your toes in the water with HubSpot's free CRM and get a feel for what the software has to offer.
At the end of the day, HubSpot for startups is arguably the best all-in-one tool, not just for startups but for companies of all kinds. From marketing to content management to sales analytics, HubSpot does it all so you can focus on helping your startup thrive.