You are an ambitious, early-stage, and growth-focused SaaS or Fintech/tech business and you're keeping a hawk-eye on long-term growth. While you see a promising future, you've got a lot of work to do with the "visibility" of your brand.
We get it. That's why we've created a visibility engine as part of our bigger Strategic Growth Engine. So, what's a visibility engine, anyway? We'll discuss. But first, let's talk about you.
Commonly, for an early-stage tech startup, success hinges on rapid growth. And in fact, 80 percent of businesses today use at least one SaaS application, so the demand is there. But making your brand more visible costs money, right? Sure, but what really matters is the ROI. So, how can you turn limited resources into massive growth opportunities and ensure your investment comes back to you? With a growth engine!
Why a Growth Engine?
While there are several metrics a SaaS or tech business should track, "visibility" is one of the most important ones that ensures all of your growth strategies are falling into place. A viable growth engine ensures that you're following a highly tailored growth marketing plan that works for today's customers and that all the steps taken are result-oriented. If you're also wondering, "How can I get in front of more and more people?" then this is where you begin.
A growth engine helps you map each stage of the buying process in a cohesive manner and you're able to track, modify, and optimize strategies as and when you move forward. Along with being heavily focused on new qualified leads, a growth engine can also be very customer-focused as it helps you focus on your existing customers who go on to become your biggest advocates, thereby amplifying your visibility. By leveraging insights from these very customers, you could work on more accurate and focused targeting and create a more thorough ideal buyer persona. This automatically means more qualified leads and higher conversions.
Visibility Growth Engine: More Organic Traffic
There are many tactics that you can implement to see overall organic growth in terms of traffic, leads, keywords, and revenue. We've already introduced our Strategic Growth Engine, which is where we kick off our growth marketing plan. But we really move things into high gear with our one-year Revenue Acceleration Plan, and that begins with the visibility growth engine to rapidly grow qualified traffic. Below is a snapshot of what it looks like in action.
- Content Strategy:
- Launch a quarterly content calendar focused on head/purchase intent/long-tail keywords for growth
- Complete production of all blogs (editing, images, search optimization, publishing, etc.)
- Each blog focused on very clear search intent and a CTA that converts
- Long-term content strategy that works for SaaS brands
- Website Landing Page Optimization:
- Landing page optimization to push keywords/content to first page and positions 1–10 (not 11–100)
- Filling the content gap for landing pages on the second and third pages of search results and bringing them forward on the first page
- New Pillar Pages:
- Missing pillar pages analysis through a thorough content and SEO audit and building those from concept to execution
- Pillar page interlinking strategy for high-converting blogs previously written and each new blog from the quarterly content calendar
- Pillar pages focused on conversion and back-linking value equally so they're not product-heavy
- SEO Strategy and Keyword Optimization:
- Researching, analyzing, and selecting the top keywords that drive highly qualified traffic to the website
- Long-term SEO strategy that drives unparalleled organic growth
- Working with keyword "intent" as well as keyword search "volume" to target focused search queries
- Priority keywords integrated into navigational links, inbound links, and outbound links, etc.
- Technical SEO:
- Fix all red flags from content audit (404s, meta, H1s, etc.)
- Identify duplicate content or pages and eliminate those
- Optimize SEO for international pages of the website
- Site speed analysis and encouraging fewer bounced sessions
- Link Building and Content Outreach:
- Link building through personalized content outreach — broken links, guest blogs, content partnerships, etc.
- Unlinked brand mention strategies and affiliate partnerships for high-quality backlinks
- Traffic Analysis:
- Understanding traffic sources and optimizing search data for improved growth marketing strategies
- Understanding the audience and what's missing from the buyer persona
- Top pages and why they bring the most traffic — how to implement this on other pages for improved visibility
Our Visibility Growth Engine vs. Growth Hacking
Let's just get this out there: we're not against growth hacking; in fact, there are some super useful growth hacking strategies we've previously written about, but we focus heavily on long-term organic growth, which is achievable through a sustainable growth engine. While growth hacking will bring in some quick gains and attractive metrics, the growth engine is just the beginning to save you time, money, and effort.
Since our visibility engine focuses on your brand visibility, we work towards a sustainable plan that is out of the box but at the same time works in the long run — maximizing your investment for optimal returns.
Ready to get started? Let's chat.