GROWTH MARKETING PLAN
The first step in creating revenue growth magic is putting together a data-driven vision. At First Page, we do this through four revenue growth engines. The first engine is the most important because it’s the basis of everything we do: our impressive Strategic Engine.
Your First Page Strategy — The Revenue Acceleration Plan
KICKOFF & DISCOVERY:
First Page starts quickly with a well-oiled onboarding process hosted in Asana with all the tasks and documents you’ll need to understand our team, how we work, and how to be successful together. Next, we’ll jump in with our internal team discovery process, so we quickly become an extension of your brand. We’ll host calls with all key stakeholders — from customer service, product, and development to leadership, sales, and marketing.
Full Audits:Our entire growth team will conduct audits across all channels to see where we’re starting and where we can go next.
- SEO Competitive Landscape Audit
- Keyword & SEO Content Audit
- Content Architecture & Positioning Audit
- Technical SEO Audit
- Backlink Audit
- Blog Audit
- Google Analytics + Google Tag Manager Audit
After we complete our kickoff, discovery, and suite of audits, we’ll build your First Page Strategy — your one-year Revenue Acceleration Plan:
YOUR FIRST PAGE STRATEGY:
- Build out your prospects' search intent paths and customer journeys, aligning everything to your personas, the marketing funnel, and your product(s), so we understand how to speak to and capture customers at every stage of their purchase path
- Review content UX, content architecture, and site architecture for improvements in customer journey, content discovery paths, experience maps, and content strategic positioning
- Map the intent paths + customer journeys to high-purchase intent HEAD + LONG-TAIL keywords that capture prospects' pain points
- Analyze if you have the pillar pages needed for the keywords we want to focus on — mapping pillar pages to topic clusters, head keywords, optimizing current pillar pages, and building out missing pillar pages
- Construct a link building plan that includes linkable assets that other brands want to link to (guides, infographics, blogs, pillar pages), and conduct outreach and link strategies via tools such as HARO, Quora, BuzzStream, etc.
TAKE A BREATH. PHEW. IT'S A LOT.
OKAY, NOW WE...
- Create all blog strategy docs, including publishing themes, content pillars and pillar pages, landing page linking strategy (interlinking to product pages), and blog categories
- Build a content calendar that brings everything together by mapping every piece of content you create to the persona, funnel stage, your product, pillar page, blog categories, CTAs, and keywords
- Set up your entire blog process with writers (if part of the budget), editor, and content production platform that includes templates and a style guide for SEO/content best practice guidance
- Work on a distribution strategy so content isn't just "created and forgotten" — tactics might include social media, paid social ads, newsletter(s), nurture emails, website widgets, customer dashboards, content syndication, guest posts, outreach for links to content, etc.
ADVANCED ANALYTICS & PLANNING:
- Improve GA + GTM by completing any necessary data fixes discovered during the GA and GTM audit
- Build dashboards (Google Data Studio/Klipfolio/HubSpot) for us to analyze growth, supporting metrics, and what's working and not
- Share bimonthly Asana progress updates for tight feedback loops into what we're doing and why we're doing it
- Conduct a monthly call + data analysis to gut check quarterly performance and pivot strategy if need be
- Provide a quarterly roadmap plan and prioritization to organize our ongoing analysis and conversion optimizations into action items
- Offer complex task management, build-out, and reporting in Asana Pro
- Accessible via Slack/chat/email daily from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. CT
After we complete your First Page Strategy, your one-year plan is ready for execution.
How that happens is up to you!
First Page can be your full-stack growth marketing team or an extension of your existing marketing team, owning the specific services you need. We can also pass off the strategy for you to execute internally on your own.